Thursday, April 4, 2013

A little love from the design community

Big thanks to Caravan Shoppe for selecting TWO of my patterns for their #365patterns February round up. So blown away by all of the creativity in this group. And feeling very lucky to have the skills to participate. 

#365patterns is an Instagram group that was started by Melanie Burk and and Alma Loveland as a daily creative challenge. I can't remember exactly how I stumbled upon it, but it's wonderful. It's been a challenge to find time to create a different pattern every night, but I'm super happy with my results. And, the other designers? WOW... what amazing talent and a huge inspiration for me. Funny enough, the other designers and this experience had helped me to home in on my style and the way I enjoy working. I can't believe how far I've come in a few short months!

The original blog post can be found here

Thanks so much, Melanie and Alma!







No comments:

Post a Comment